AZALIA Content Policy
Publishers using AZALIA are responsible for complying with the Content Policy. AZALIA may update or alter the Content Policy at any time. You are responsible for checking for updates and your continued use of the service after we post amendments which will constitute your acceptance of the changes, as described in the AZALIA Terms & Conditions.
AZALIA reserves the right to determine, in the exercise of our sole discretion, whether or not your content (including, but not limited to your eBook file, cover image, and product data) is compliant with the Content Policy. This includes but is not limited to content we deem illegal, libelous, infringing, offensive, harmful or potentially harmful, threatening, harassing, legally obscene, defamatory, or intentionally hateful in any regard.
We also reserve the right to remove from sale your eBook or other content at any time, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that the content in your eBook is not appropriate for sale through AZALIA.
You are responsible for knowing and following all local, national, or international laws regarding publishing content that are relevant to you or your business.
Please be advised that submitting or posting any of the following content in your eBook/content file, cover image, or product data may, in the exercise of AZALIA's sole and unfettered discretion, result in the removal of said content and/or termination of your account. Please be advised that the content listed represent examples only and the following list of content is non-exhaustive. Such content includes but is not limited to:
• Obscene or Pornographic material: This may include content that graphically portrays sexual subject matter for the purposes of sexual arousal and erotic satisfaction.
• Libelous Material: False defamatory statements that intentionally harm or have the potential to harm an individual or a third party.
• Infringing Material: Any content to which you do not own the copyright or otherwise control the right to distribute. Additionally, content that may violate any other intellectual property rights, such as trademark and trade dress, and/or content that may infringe upon a party's proprietary rights, such as the right of privacy or the right of publicity.
• Illegal Content or Other Offensive Material: As we may determine in our sole discretion, content that is illegal, content that violates the laws of any jurisdiction, whether or not we sell in such jurisdiction, or other content we deem offensive in the exercise of our sole discretion including but not limited to works portraying or encouraging incest or pedophilia or content that encourages hate or violence.
• Material Violating Privacy: Any content that violates an individual's privacy.
• Advertisements: Content contained within your eBook or other content that primarily seeks to sell a product other than the eBook or content itself.
As stated above, the information that describes your eBook (Product Data) is also subject to our Content Policy. Please note that in addition to the points listed above, AZALIA prohibits the following data points in your Product Data:
Public Domain Content: AZALIA may, at any time, request validation that any content you designate as public domain content in fact is in the public domain for any jurisdiction in which such content will be sold.
As stated above, AZALIA reserves the right to make changes to the Content Policy at any time without notice or liability. These terms were last revised on 31st October 2014