Success is the sum total of habits. Successful students have a set of habits that keep them at the top of the class and unsuccessful students have a set of habits that keep them at the bottom of the class. Successful habits developed by successful student’s sets them apart and makes them successful despite their level of education, background, color, nationality, tribe, school and any other external factor.
Uncover the secrets behind extraordinary academic success from this book, 7 Habits of Highly Successful Students.
In this book, you’ll learn:
1. The Four Kinds of Students
2. The Power of Habits
3. The Habit of Self-Discipline
4. The Habit of Respecting Authorities
5. The Habit of Healthy Living
6. The habit of Effective Organization
7. The Habit of Time Management
8. The Habit of Effective & Consistent Studies
9. The Habit of Effective Preparation & Test Taking
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
It’s been a wonderful experience so far with Azalia books. The smooth process for downloading coupled with the flawless payment procedures has made Azalia books.com worth visiting again and again.
Veronica Nana Ama Mensah - Accra-Ghana
Without a doubt, this is a very good platform to find any kind of book the reader desires, as well as a great place for young readers to learn. I’m already enjoying it immensely and hope you will too.
Gerald Jojo Epton- Oil City, Takoradi-Ghana